JJ72 live dates and new single details...
Added by Jack on 11th March 2005
Last Updated on 17th July 2005
I've archived this news item as it was getting a bit messy... check the news page for the latest updates on JJ72
September 2005 tour dates are as follows:-
- 4th - Electric Picnic, Ireland
- 13th - Academy II, Birmingham
- 14th - Rescue Rooms, Nottingham
- 15th - Islington Academy, London
- 17th - Uni Academy, Liverpool
- 18th - Fleece & Firkin, Bristol
- 20th - Wedgewood Rooms, Portsmouth
- 21st - Boardwalk, Sheffield
- 22nd - Fibbers, York
- 23rd - The Venue, Edinburgh
Watch the new single Coming Homes video from the links below (You'll need real player or windows media player...) it's out on the
15th 29th of August (maybe... that's if it's not put back again!!).
I do believe this is the most updated news item rawkstar has ever had!! That's why it looks a bit of a mess :P
Update: New tour dates have been announced, see below for these... no doubt, more dates will be announced shortly - Check back here for these.
The next single from JJ72's forthcoming album will be 'Coming Home' which will be released on the
1st 15th 29th of August.
Sunday July 10th- Fibbers, York (rescheduled to the 22nd of September, previous tickets still valid)
- Monday July 11th - The Sugarmill, Stoke on Trent (over 14's only)
- Tuesday July 12th - Underworld, Camden
- Thursday July 14th - The Charlotte, Leicester
- Friday July 15th - The Village, Dublin
Updated by Bob
The single will now be released on the 6th of June, not the 30th of May as they initially announced.
JJ72 are set to release a single on the
30th of May '05 6th June '05 called "She's Gone", it'll be available as download and very limited edition 7". The band will also be appearing at London Hyde park as part of the 'Wireless Festival' on the 30th of June '05.
Update: JJ72 have a new song available for download from xtaster.co.uk called 'Heat'. An extra tour date supporting Garbage has also been announced for the 9th of June at Londons Brixton Academy.
After over 2 years of waiting, JJ72 return to the live circuit, with 4 gigs announced, and confirmation of a festival appearance. Details below:
- 6th - Cruisin Lan, Cork
- 7th - TEN, Waterford
- 8th - Dolans, Limerick
- 10th - Roisin Dubh, Galway
- 11th - Royal Theatre Ruby Room, Castlebar
- 12th - Spring & Airbrake, Belfast
- 14th - King Tuts, Glasgow
- 15th - The Cockpit, Leeds
- 17th - Academy 3, Manchester
- 18th - 93 Feet East, London
- 9th - Brixton Academy, London - Supporting 'Garbage'
- 10th - Download Festival, Donnington Park
- 30th - Wireless Festival, Hyde Park, London
Tickets for some gigs are available from online retailers.
Add a comment
Comments are currently disabled.