« Archived News
Mercury Music Prize...
Added by Rall on 19th July 2005
Ooh, isn't it exciting when time of year comes around again? The nominations for this year prize are about as surprising as finding a crap joke in a Christmas cracker, but for those of you who couldn't be bothered reading the NME this year, the nominees are (I even added the odds William Hill are offering, if any of you win, you owe me 10%):
- Antony And The Johnsons - I Am A Bird Now (10/1)
- Bloc Party - Silent Alarm (6/1)
- Coldplay - X&Y (6/1)
- The Go! Team - Thunder, Lightning Strike (12/1)
- Hard-Fi - Stars Of CCTV (8/1)
- Kaiser Chiefs - Employment (4/1)
- KT Tunstall - Eye To The Telescope (6/1)
- The Magic Numbers - The Magic Numbers (8/1)
- Maximo Park - A Certain Trigger (10/1)
- MIA - Arular (10/1)
- Polar Bear - Held On The Tips Of Fingers (12/1)
- Seth Lakeman - Kitty Jay (12/1)
Add a comment
Comments are currently disabled.
No recent news has been posted, check the archives if you were looking for something in particular.
I want the Kaiser Chiefs to win... but i doubt they will... It's bound to be Coldplay.
19th July 2005 @ 18:08:55 GMT
If the Kaisers win I may have to remove my skin - 50% of that album is utter crap!
4th August 2005 @ 18:11:04 GMT